Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Paying Homage to a REALLY Fun Threesome Video


Y'all are familiar with and love the last threesome video I posted on my XTube channel a few months ago, and have been wondering why they've been taken down and where you can find them online. Let me begin by thanking each and everyone of you for the boner-inducing comments left on my page and say that this bottom is honored to have such wonderful and avid followers - y'all are the best! I wasn't quite sure at first why they were being constantly flagged for removal and taken down, especially since XTube doesn't moderate reports and indiscriminately deletes videos without warning. I even had a Gretchen Wieners moment and blabbed out, "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm so popular!"


A few days later I received a message from one of the guys informing me that his boyfriend found the videos and was responsible for their removal, which I broke down into three assessments. First of all, it's not really any of my business but we probably shouldn't have been filming our sexcapade if you have a boyfriend who was unaware of your extra-marital affairs - I mean, come on. Secondly, I'm totally okay with playing with couples together or separately but your "boyfriend" is technically your husband with whom you're in a monogamous relationship and I would prefer to be kept out of that drama. Lastly and most importantly unless you, the person in the video, did not consent to or wishes for said videos to be removed there is no reason for them to be taken down. They were hot videos, after all!

That being said I've been taking model applications for potential scene partners if you want to get down and dirty with me on (and off) camera. I'll be settled into my new apartment after being at the new job for almost two months and Black Party will be over so my schedule will open up and so will my legs. So if you're in the New York City area and want to have some fun shoot an email over to me at EliLewisXXX@gmail.com with "So You Think You Can Fuck" in the subject line! I look forward to meating you very soon!

2 comments:

  1. selfish queen..fuck him, that relationship is a goner anyway...give it a few more months..the hotvideos should come back..

    who is the naughty boy? emo boy or preppy top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where i can find this again?

    ReplyDelete