Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry XXX-mas and Happy Holigays!


Merry XXXmas Eve, y'all! I've been receiving a lot of requests to post new videos and pictures of my sexcapades so here's an early holigay gift from me to y'all. I was lucky enough this week for a friend to be in town who wanted to fool around and was open to recording our hot three-hour session. Eight inches and thick this boy found my prostate and literally pounded the cum out of me twice! Okay, it was three times - he just couldn't get enough.

Like a good cocksucker, Eli is there!

We met up at his hotel room where he was a little shy at first but quickly warmed up when I presented my ass to him in a Nasty Pig jockstrap. Quickly disrobing, he laid me down sweetly on the bed where he pressed his lips firmly upon mine. I threw him onto his back and kissed him down from his chest to his hips, licking his balls, and teasing his cock with a few kisses. Swallowing his shaft whole I began to bob my head up and down with increasing speed until he swiftly picked me up and off of him, "Holy fuck! I don't want to cum yet!"

This is my "I'm getting nailed hard" face.
He pulled me in close to plant another kiss on my lips before spinning me around and rimming my sweet hole, getting it nice and wet for his throbbing cock. His cock back in my mouth, I continued to suck his dick while he played with my ass until I heard the opening of a condom wrapper. Getting even harder with excitement and anticipation I turned around and slowly sat on his dick, massaging it with my hole one inch at a time.
Yeah, fuck me harder and deeper!
I knew I was in trouble when he found my prostate and saw the look of surprise on my face. Grinning wickedly he began to thrust harder, edging me along as his strokes became longer and faster. He pulled out of me and slammed it right back in, sending waves of ecstasy throughout my body. I begged him to slow down, to stop before I came all over myself but he just held my hands down over my head so I couldn't move and was subject to his relentless pounding. Squirming underneath his hands, I gasped and finally came all over my chest.
He quickly pulled out and shot his hot, creamy load all over my face hitting me square in the eye and giving me a full facial. Wiping the cum from my eye I licked the side of my lips to taste his cum, smiled wickedly back at him, and tackled him onto his back as I reached for another condom. Round two was mine!
I'll be posting more videos to my XTube page this coming year so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment