Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby, All I Want For XXXmas Is...

I don't want a lot for XXXmas, there is just one thing I need.

The holidays are upon us and I've received messages from y'all asking what I wanted for XXXmas. To tell you the truth, I'm a pretty simple guy whose only wish is to spend this holiday season with my family, lovers, and friends. It was recommended that I create an Amazon wishlist and fill it up with whatever tickles my fancy (that's what we'll call it for now). So far I've thrown in things from jockstraps to Griever's necklace from Final Fantasy VIII.

Y'all have also asked why it is that I don't have more pictures or video content, some even asking for my PO Box or PayPal information to help fund such projects. I'd first of all like to thank y'all for the inquiries because they took me by surprise and made my little heart swell with pride and adoration for y'all. While I have yet to set up a PayPal account, primarily because I have no idea how to do so, I'm slowly getting there.


Kiss me, I'm standing underneath a parasitic plant!

This is actually a great way for us to interact with one another: send and you shall receive! A few of the items on my wishlist include different underwear and jockstraps which, if y'all send my way, I will definitely take pictures of me wearing on a daily basis, during photo and video shoots, and other events. Thanks to those who are helping to fund my video adventures, I'm hoping to soon be able to record a fairly good quality video for y'all to enjoy.

Speaking of upcoming videos - I think I've found my first victim scene partner for some amateur camera work here in New York City. Who doesn't love a pair of twinks fucking each others brains out, am I right? Please continue sending your loving energy my way, it's been a blast reading through all the messages! Oh, and be sure to check out my Amazon wishlist often, I'm still updating it with other fun things everyone will love!


Nudity is always fun, too, right? If y'all continue to contribute to my sexcapades and adventures there will definitely be many more nude pictures and new and updated videos and sexploits! Happy holidays, lovers!

1 comment:

  1. You look especially adorable in these photos! Yum!

    ReplyDelete