Monday, December 17, 2012

The 2013 Hookies Awards Nominations


Nominations for the 2013 Hookies Awards began on the 15th of this month and will continue until the 15th of February 2013. The 7th Annual Hookies Awards are presented by RentBoy and will be taking place on Friday, the 22nd of March 2013 in New York City's Roseland Ballroom on the opening night of BPX: Black Party Expo. The awards show kicks off Black Party weekend by highlighting the best of the erotic, adult, and nightlife worlds!


Please go to my ad page (http://rentboy.com/EliLewis), scroll down, and submit your vote for my nominations!

This past year has been quite the adventure for me as a RentBoy and adult performer. It's taken me from getting flogged at the Black Party, winning the Pie-Hole Eating Contest at Folsom Street East, and getting pounded onstage at HustlaBall New York. I even made an appearance in Lucas Entertainment's last episode of Kings of New York as Bartender 1! You could say I've been around the block, but this is just the tip!

I've enlisted the help of social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and obviously this blog to help me further this career. I'm a social networking whore now, too! I love being able to share all my sexcapades and adventures with y'all and it would swell up my heart and bring a smile to my face (and most definitely have me taking my clothes off more than usual) if I was nominated for a Hookie award this year. I'd cum everywhere if I actually win this year!

I'm hoping to be nominated for, and win, Best Newcomer this year but since y'all can nominate me for a total of three categories let's not forget my humble little blog when considering Tales of a RentBoy for Best Website/Social Media, and I'd like to go ahead and throw my name in the hat for Best Dancer. My ass lays in your hands now, folks!

Go big or go home, right? I'm more than excited to be campaigning to win an award and will be out shamelessly self-promoting myself from now until then! Not to sound like I'm bribing y'all with my ass but I'll be posting even more content in the future not only as added incentive but also because some of y'all are lovely enough to be funding my exploits! So, please, keep the love cumming - it makes the world go round!

...and THAT'S why you should vote for me. Eli Lewis, future winner of a 2013 Hookie Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment