Friday, November 30, 2012

The Movie Date

That chocobo is getting a great view of my ass.

I met The Movie Date while working on a project here in Manhattan and thought he was simply adorkable (adorably dorky, for those of you who can't understand my made-up words) until he added me on Facebook where his shirtless pic caused me to do a double take and drop my jaw, this boy was packing! We proceeded to poke and chat with each other online, agreeing to meet up again to hang out and get to know each other a little better... which is exactly when the naked pictures started being exchanged.

It turns out we have a lot in common and I came to know him to be quite the sweetheart and charmer. Unfortunately our rehearsal and training schedules were in constant conflict so our primary mode of contact was through text, chat, and phone. We'd occasionally run into each other at bars and parties but were still unable to get together then because friends would be staying over at our individual apartments, or some other cock block. Sometimes I wish I didn't put bros before hoes, but I'm just not that kind of guy.

Gay Pride in New York City came along and I received a text from him saying he'll be getting back in later that night if I wanted to meet up, to which I enthusiastically responded in the definite affirmative. I was a little giddy with excitement thinking about finally getting some alone time with him. All I had to do was make sure I didn't get too drunk or find a hotter guy until then which, during New York Pride, is a nearly impossible task.

I failed miserably at the first task and was wasted by dinner but was giving each new guy who flirted with me a rain check with the excuse that I had to be a good friend and host to my friends from out of town. I was surprised to receive any calls back from a few of those guys the next day, but everyone loves a sweet guy with a heart of gold and deliciously memorable ass! I'm so modest, I know.

Tan lines can be fun, too, right?

I was still out with friends when I finally receive a text back from him saying he just got back and was so exhausted from his return trip that he may just stay in and call it a night instead of join us for a few drinks. So as not to appear too drunk and forward I asked if he wanted to just order pizza, watch a movie, and have a relaxed night in instead. He liked that idea so I took down my drink, hailed a taxi, and was over at his apartment in a flash.

We didn't quite make it to the couch and television when clothes started flying, littering the floor to the bedroom, lips locked in a passionate frenzy, and pizza completely forgotten. He had a pretty thick cock which barely fit in my hands, let alone eager mouth, but luckily I was already pretty relaxed after drinking all day so I downed in like a champ. I love having sex after a few drinks because I'm able to focus more on the cock and the guy than on the fact that my ass is being torn open, used, and abused by a monster schlong.

Each session was hotter than the last. We took a water break after each cum shot, laughing and making casual conversation, then went back for another go. I love guys with amazing stamina and a great sex drive because I love multiple long, hot, and sweaty sessions, and this boy could give it good. We tried possibly every position in the Kama Sutra and then some, my favorites of which included being on my back and held down by his strong arms as he pounded me until I was on the verge of cumming, then flip me over into another position and plunge back into me.

The power play and exchange between us was possibly the hottest element of the entire experience. Taking turns being subordinate and dominant, giving me the reins of power to use his body to pleasure me, and then being his little bitch toy, wrestling each other to submission, and then laying there in each others arms until one was ready to go again.

This continued all night and could have possibly gone on to the next morning but duty called and so did our dance studios. We swore we'd have an actual movie date soon, one that actually involved watching a film before ripping off our clothes and fucking our brains out, but our schedules are a bitch to work around. I guess I'll have to settle for the occasional quickie in the bathroom of a bar until we can both be alone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment