Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The First Time Ever I Saw a Cock

Sharing and comparing sexcapades with your friends is always a fun time, especially when y'all drown your inhibitions with a bit of alcohol. The story of how someone loses their virginity is, more often than not, thoroughly awkward which is why the story of how my cherry was popped receives a lot of dropped jaws, devilish grins, and erections. I hope y'all thoroughly enjoy my tale (but seriously, I'm online, so check out my ad).

The summer going into my junior year of high school yielded some fairly uncomfortable heat waves. Fortunately my house had a pool so I would always invite my friends over to hang out. I was then thoroughly annoyed when we started having plumbing issues and lost access to the pool. My parents immediately hired a plumber to fix it and, since our house was pretty old, decided to have the bathrooms and kitchen checked out and fixed as well. Luckily for me they hired a gorgeous Hispanic man in his mid-twenties with whom I had constant eye sex.

Well, I may have simply been projecting my filthy thoughts and desires and made up an entire lustful romance in my head. But one day my parents were away for a few hours because they were going to church and then proceeding to run errands, so I was left alone with our hunky plumber and decided I'd make my move. I was more than a little nervous so I opted to just run up to my room and lock myself away,

I was uncomfortably horny, even after jerking out a few platoons of soldiers to the thought of this man ravaging me while my parents were away. Thinking a cold shower would help, I made my way to the bathroom and washed the cum out of my hair, but still maintained a raging hard-on by the end of it. After drying off and fastening the towel around my waist, I walked downstairs to the kitchen where he was working on the sink.

"So, um... how much longer do you think it'll take to fix everything up?" I asked, shaking feverishly as I tried to make polite conversation with a man who was probably seven to ten years my senior. "It'll probably take a couple more days." I want to lick those abs I can see through your shirt, I thought. "Oh... that's, um, that's cool," I reply as I drop my towel without hesitation. This is when the world froze around me. What was actually a few, brief seconds felt like an eternity as thoughts clouded my mind. Holy crap, what have I done?! One of three things would have happened: a) he could beat me senseless, chop my body into several pieces, and bury me somewhere without anyone knowing b) he stares at me in confusion, continues to work, and I would die of shame, or c) he would proceed with what happens next.

After an eternity passed he stopped what he was doing, poked his head out from underneath the sink, blinked at me, looked around and asked, "Is anyone home?" "Not for a few hours," I replied. He then lifted me off my feet and held me up against the fridge, kissing me, and exploring my body with his one free hand. "Do you want to go to your room just in case?" All I was able to gasp out was a "yes, please!" before he carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

He threw me onto my bed, took off his shirt, and took a pause as he looked around my room. "How old are you?" "I'm, uh... I'm turning eighteen in a few weeks," I lied through my teeth. Shrugging it off, he lay next to me, allowing me to take in the full glory of his gorgeous, tanned body. I saw a few tattoos around his shoulders that wrapped around to his back and was so overcome with desire that I started fumbling for his belt. "Do you like to suck cock?" he asked as he pulled out the thick and meaty beast he called his cock.

I'd say it was more of a baseball bat. It was probably around nine inches long uncut, thick and heavy, not too veiny, and definitely wasn't going to fit in my mouth. I'm not a quitter so I respond by pulling down his foreskin and lick the tip before swallowing it whole. Even I was impressed with myself and, in between his moans, he grabbed my head and tried to force me to deepthroat it before I gagged. He began easing me back into it, since I was clearly liking it, and was slowly but surely able to stretch my mouth and throat wide enough for me to receive his big Latin cock.

I was in complete ecstasy as I worshiped his big, beautiful cock. He continued to pump my throat and asked mid thrust if I was a bottom. I nodded and lapped up all of his pre-cum before shuffling through my underwear drawer for the condoms and lube packets I'd received at the Pride parade that year. He smiled, pulled out a few Trojans from his jeans, and said, "Those might be a little tight on me, let's try these instead."

He took a few packets of lube from me, slicked up two fingers, and tried to slip them both in at once, when he laughed and remarked, "Damn! You're a tight, little fucker!" I played it off as if I hadn't gotten laid in a few weeks, and was thoroughly appreciative of the generous amount of lube he used upon entry.

He was both aggressive and gentle with me. I was squirming around in discomfort and pain as he pushed his head in my tight, virgin hole, but he held me down in place and kissed me as he instructed me to try to breathe regularly. I listened to him, asking every once in awhile if he was completely in, dazed and confused when he told me the head was barely inside. After a few slow thrusts he managed to completely fill me up and I was on cloud nine.

I'm no size queen but I seem to always find the biggest dicks (take that how you will). He was an amazing lover, and an even better first. What really made that experience memorable, outside of it being the first time I bottomed, was that he was very communicative with and asked me if I wanted him to stop, slow down, go faster, etc. We showered afterwards and he went back downstairs to finish working on the kitchen sink. My parents got home an hour or two afterwards and I was walking bowlegged around the house, smiling like a complete idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment