Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New XTube Gallery: Adventures on PhotoBooth


Once upon a time I had an XTube channel which featured videos of me and past lovers but due to hilariously unfortunate circumstances (which I'll recount later) I took it down only to discover that the account was irrecoverable upon its deletion. I'm hoping that the Universe will return them back to me since once something is uploaded onto the Internet it is never completely gone. I recently opened a new account which has a few galleries open, the newest of which are pictures of my Adventures on PhotoBooth.


The only video I have on my channel at the moment is footage shot by my friend at this year's Folsom Street East in which I was a competitor in the Pie Hole Eating Contest. If you'd like to shoot with me definitely shoot me a message on here or my XTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment