Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Really Need to Get a New Camera...

Nothing says "I'm sorry" like having your back arched and ass up in the air waiting for him to come home.

I have two options I can a) find a way to fly back home to Texas to retrieve all of my filming equipment as well as a few toys and gear or b) start an "Eli needs film equipment" donation page. I'll happily continue using my iPhone to document all of my sexcapades since dragging a laptop around and propping it in a corner is a bit excessive in my opinion, but a lot of y'all have been requesting longer and higher quality videos.


I updated my XTube page with two more videos yesterday and I've already received messages asking why they're so pixelated. I have no idea - I blame the lighting, or shaky camerawork, or even the economy. The next few will definitely involve a cameraman or standalone camera, or a few, catching different angles and views. I already have an idea as to whose cock I want deep inside me so that's going to be loads of fun for everyone involved!

Someone's been drinking their pineapple juice! Yum!

The much anticipated double-penetration video will have to wait awhile longer, though. While I am more than ready and willing to find two enthusiastic victims partners for it, I'd rather the first time be off-camera since it will probably involve a lot of moaning, groaning, and "HOLY FUCK, WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Ow..."s and that's not cute. Ain't nobody got time for that. Y'all will get that video once I've perfected the art of dual penile penetration.


I leave y'all with these pictures of me in various forms of undress, sucking cock, and getting pounded. You'd be able to see these pictures and more if you followed me on Twitter or Tumblr so if you haven't already done that make sure to do so! Oh, and don't forget my birthday IS around the corner...


Follow me on Twitter @EliLewisXXX and the Tales of a RentBoy Tumblr blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment