Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'll See Y'all at HustlaBall New York!


HustlaBall New York is coming up next Sunday, the 7th of October 2012 and I cannot wait to be onstage once again. I'll be making my debut at HustlaBall as a performer and will be go-go dancing throughout the night. I can't tall you how excited I am, and hope to see all of your beautiful faces there! I'll also be at the pre-parties throughout Manhattan.

Get your general admission or VIP tickets now!
Eli Lewis is a Manhattan-based RentBoy, blogger, pocket gaysian, and pup in training with a heart of gold, spirit of adventure, and deliciously memorable ass. Originally from Austin, Texas, he moved to New York City to train with the ballet and unleash the exhibitionist within. He has worked as a go-go dancer and performer in clubs and bars around New York City and Fire Island, and recently became involved with The Saint at Large and Folsom Street Events. Making quite a splash at this year's Black Party Expo in New York City, Eli continued on to showcase at the Black Party Trunk Show during Folsom Street East, and is the reigning Pie-Hole Eating Contest winner. This is his first year as a performer at HustlaBall New York and he is more than ecstatic to be part of the festivities!
Check me out on...
Facebook: Eli Lewis
RentBoy: Eli Lewis
Twitter: @talesofarentboy
Email: elizachawis@gmail.com
Blog: Tales of a RentBoy
Tumblr: Tales of a RentBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment